History of changes
- Version 0.00-0.91
- No log availble.
- Version 0.92
- Width of the column is now relative to the width of your browser window.
- Now uses a font that is more easy on he eyes (I hope)
- This fantastic new document :-)
- Version 0.93
- The 3 harvests - Each is saved in his order.
- Version 0.94
- Judgments of the Divine Law - Tartarus, Gehenna, Hades, Lake of Fire, Eonian judgement
- Version 0.95
- Version 0.96
- Version 0.97
- UR book section
- 100 questions (without answers)
- Version 0.98
- Version 0.99
- Version 1.00 - January 2, 2012
- Version 1.01
- Version 1.02
- Version 1.03
- Version 1.06
- Version 1.09
- Version 1.10
- Churches teaching UR - Added 6
- The usual small fixes. (layout, links)
- Version 1.11
- Updated old links and added new formats including eSword
- Hell is a Christian hoax
- Raising hell
- The Larger Hope
- The Salvation Conspiracy: How Hell Became Eternal
- Three books by Hannah W. Smith
- The undying worm - The worm in Mark 9:43-50 is a symbol of wealth, status, and eternal life through Jesus. According to Job the worm is Jesus.
- Websites added
- Myth One or Satan's Lie in the book section
- Several broken links fixed.
A man died and sees a shining city in the distance.
As he nears the city he sees Jesus sitting by the gate.
Jesus explains him that the rules for entering heaven are very simple.
Jesus: Every good deed you did during your life will be rewarded with a certain amount of points.
Jesus: If you score 100 points you can enter.
Man: I never committed adultery.
Jesus: Good! 3 points.
Man: I always helped those in need.
Jesus: Excellent! 5 points.
Man: I went to church every week.
Jesus: Nice. 1 point.
Jesus notices the man starts to look very sad and asks: "Why do you look so sad?"
Man: I just told you about every good deed I did and only scored 9 points.
Jesus: Yes, and?
Man: I'm 91 points short. How can I ever enter... by the grace of God?
Jesus jumps up and shouts "91 points !"